High pressure mill is mainly suitable for process various non-flammable, non-explosive ore materials with mohs hardness below 9.3 and humidity below 6%, such as metallurgy, construction materials, chemicals, ores, highway construction, hydroelectric subjects and so on. Fineness of final products should range from 0.613mm to 0.033mm.
Please contact us online or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to find the nearest High Pressure Mill working site in your country.
1. Unique design. Inside the cavity of the main engine, a compression device of 1500kg-2000kg has been installed on the plum frame. Under same power, production can be 10%-30% higher, grinding power generated by grinding device increased by 800-1500kgf, the most fine powder product can be 1000 mohs.
2. Various materials are adaptable, and all materials with mohs hardness below 9.3 are qualified.
3. Dust removing effect can fully match the national standard.
4. Roller device is of high-quality and high-efficient processing, multiple and multi-grade seal can guarantee perfect seal effect.
5. Changing cycle of rollers and grinding ring is long, which is able to avoid the disadvantage of short changing cycle of wearable parts of the centrifugal crusher.
6. Mill device is of multilayer and multi-grade seals, which has good performance.
High Pressure Mill’s an optimum equipment for processing Quartz, feldspar, calcite, limestone, talc, ceramics, marble, granite, dolomite, bauxite, iron ore and barite, bentonite, gangue, coal and so on.
Mm to inch conversion: 25.4millimeters=1 inch
The humidity and hardness of raw material will affect the fineness and capacity.
|Model||Piece of roller||Size of the roller (mm)||Size of the ring (mm)||Feed size(mm)||Fineness of powder (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor power (kW)||Weight (without motor)(t)|
1. Based upon limestone-grinding with 80% pass-through;
2. The final technical data are subject to the operation manual along with the machine.
Note: Any change of High Pressure Mill technical data shall not be advised additionally.